Sunday, July 28, 2013

Long Lasting Love: Cultivated Not A Given



I can’t write a decent post today, or maybe days to come. My mind is not in a shape where I can give good advice! What advice?

But I guess I can share some spice of life.

I am, at the moment, happy and like a cat purring in content. For some unknown reason (and I am very shy to admit it) I spent days reading manga. I am so ashamed because I am too old reading this stuff, really. And I am reading Shoujo too!

But you know there are times in my life that I just miss being a teenager and there are moments that I hate thinking, worrying, about life too much that I pour my frustrations and disappointments to my husband. Because I don’t feel great or because I am too fearful to face life, I hate my better half because he can’t do anything to alleviate what I feel.

So, to keep my frustrations to myself, I read, I fantasize. And oh boy, it is getting us somewhere. Because I see to it I read foolish romance, I convert it to reality by remember just how much I love my husband before, when we were just sweethearts. And guess what, it works! (I don’t have to liberty to share more :D)

So, keeping this post short, I just want to know how you think love should be handled in between a man and wife or between lovers who have been together for a long time? How do you think you should keep your love alive and burning?

No comments:

Post a Comment