Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 10 After Almost A Year

What happened? You might asked, or most probably not. I have not been blogging. I have been planning and trying to implement my plans. And yeah, I found myself trying to push and pushing too hard to get where I want to be online. After almost a year of trying to console myself in blogging my sorrows away writing one blog a day, I feel good. Busy, not so awesome, but good.

The truth is that I stop writing here because I found myself not so sad any longer. When I started this blog, I was groping in the dark and I really don’t know where I want to go. Not only that, I was not sure if I am in the direction that I want to bring myself to. But, decision has been made and I achieved my peace… and so I stopped blogging my sorrow away.

But then again, as I have mentioned here before, each day is different. You wake up feeling great one day and down the next day. And being human that we are, I do tend to forget my resolves and fall back into despair; my uncertainties. It does not help too when I feel alone, bearing the weight of the world (which is unlikely true).  

Just a few word from someone you get your strength, simple words that discourage me can really cause leaps of sadness. And so here I am, blogging again, to remind me that I should listen to my heart. Beyond everything else, I know me best. I know what I can and cannot do. I know what I want, where I want to be.
I know my dreams. I know my desires. I know what makes me happy. I know my worth. I know my capabilities. I know myself. And I know force behind my will to move forward.


And so… I won’t give up. I won't stop blogging it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment